Keeping up to date with technology, frameworks and trends as a developer is difficult and fatiguing in this fast paced industry.
I keep up to date by watching YouTube, reading blogs and the occasional podcast. By spending 30 minutes to an hour a day should be enough to fight FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). Here is a sources that I use and follow regularly:
- Coding Tech: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxCXg-UvSnTKPOzLH4wJaQ
- DesignCourse: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyRiMvfUNMA1UPlDPzG5Ow
- CodeGrid: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pVho4O31FyfQsZdXWejEw
- AWS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd6MoB9NC6uYN2grvUNT-Zg
- Dev.to: https://dev.to/ , like them on Facebook
- Jeremy Daly: https://www.jeremydaly.com
- Yan Cui: https://theburningmonk.com
- PHP Weekly: http://phpweekly.com/
- TLDR: https://www.tldrnewsletter.com/
- Corey Quinn: https://lastweekinaws.com/index.html
You can also find news through Google on chrome. By just opening chrome and scrolling down, Google recommends articles and news for you.
This looks like a small list but these blogs link out to other blogs as well and before you know it there is a network of information just waiting to be sponged up.